Finance your family’s future with long-term care.
Long-term care coverage is a wise choice for most adults, especially someone with a family. Given the rising costs of nursing home care — the total insurance premiums paid over a period of 20-30 years can be less than the cost of one year in a retirement home.
Experience the benefits of LTC for you and your family.
- Helps you pay for long-term care services.
- Protects your retirement assets or family’s savings.
- Promotes independent living throughout your life.
- Enables services to be administered in a variety of settings, including:
- Home health care
- Assisted living center
- Residential care facilities
- Nursing homes
There are 2 kinds of Disability Insurance: Short Term & Long Term. Ask your Nate Insurance about both types.